We provide a wide selection of summer courses for students and adults. For questions about Summer School, please call the Oshawa Campus at 905-438-0570.
Summer school registration
- Durham Catholic DSB Students - visit your school's guidance office to pick up a registration form.
- Non Durham Catholic DSB and OSSD Graduates - Apply online
High School courses available
The links below will take you to course lists and outline registration details:
Accelerated Course Registration
Deadline is June 29 at 4:00 pm
|July 5 - July 28 (8:30 am - 2:40 pm)
July 5 - July 28 - Mandatory in-Class Session Wed. July 5, 2017 for all eLearning students
|Semester 1 Credit Recovery
||July 5 - July 17 (8:30 am - 2:40 pm)
|Semester 2 Credit Recovery
||July 18 - July 28 (8:30 am - 2:40 pm)
||Pre-placement Classes (June 27, 28, 29 - 4:00 - 9:00 pm)
Pre-placement Locations: Fr. L.J. Austin & Msr. Paul Dwyer
Job Placement Dates (July 5 - July 28)
Summer school classes for accelerated and credit recovery courses will be offered at:
- Notre Dame Catholic Secondary School, 1375 Harwood Ave., N., Ajax; and
- Monsignor Paul Dwyer Catholic Secondary School, 700 Stevenson Road N., Oshawa, ON
Summer school requirements
Our summer school program has the following requirements:
- Students may only take the equivalent of one accelerated course in the summer, regardless of mode of delivery (e.g. in
class or eLearning courses).
- Students wishing to upgrade a mark for a course in which they have achieved 50% or above, must enrol in an
Accelerated course from July 5-28, 2017.
- Due to the short time frame of summer school, students must attend ALL classes and program dates. Exams can NOT be
re-scheduled or modified.
- Students enrolled in eLearning courses (except OLC4O or CHV20/GLC20) must attend an in-class proctored exam on the
last day of school.
- Final marks and discussion about the final exam will be available the last day of each semester (July 17 and July 28).