Trade Skills & Safety Certifications
In the Trade Skills & Safety Certifications Program, students prepare for professions in the skilled trades, or for college programs.
Earn High School Credits (Math and Trade Skills)
Oshawa Campus - Semester 4 (March 23 - May 29, 2017)
Acquire 8 Safety Certifications:
- New - Construction Safety Awareness that includes:
- Mobile Equipment
- Electrical Safety & Hazards
- Materials Handling
- Legal Requirements at Construction Sites
- Ministry of Labour
- Slips, Trips and Falls
- Excavations and Trenching
- Working at Heights
- Power and Hand Tool Safety
- Confined Space Awareness Training
- Asbestos Awareness Type 1 & 2
- Due Diligence
Certification Cost: $995.00
* Cost can be adjusted if some certifications are not needed.
Call (905) 438-0570 (ext. 57154) for more information about the program.